Take a guided tour through Harlem to the sites that inspired and nurtured hip-hop culture. New York is the birthplace of hip-hop and this walking tour allows you to take a hip-hop look at New York's famous Harlem neighborhood. See it as the pioneers of hip-hop see it by way of their exclusive anecdotes.
You can't see the best of Harlem from behind the window, so put it in park and pound the pavement on this two hour New York Harlem Hip-Hop Walking Tour.
View a multimedia event to learn the history of New York City in a digitized 3-screen production telling the story of how the city grew into the world's greatest urban center. Then put on some comfortable shoes to take a leisurely hip-hop stroll through the Mecca of the hip-hop culture.
Check out the sites of Dip Set, Harlem's oldest record shops, the legendary Apollo Theater, numerous clubs, plus learn the rich musical and political history. Join your guides and share your thoughts about life in the Big City and Walk it Out!
This Harlem Hip-Hop Walking Tour is suitable for all ages, hip-hop enthusiasts, those interested in the Foundation of the Culture and return visitors to New York City. It is truly a one-of-a-kind experience with a perspective and focus which can only be shown by the Grand Masters of hip-hop. The Harlem Hip-Hop Walking Tour is family friendly and great for any age group and cultural background with an appreciation of old school and new school hip-hop music.
* 2 hour walking tour
* Hip-Hop historian tour guide
* Admission to Museum of the City of New York
* Gratuities (optional)
* Hotel pickup and drop off
Address: Tour departs from 5th Avenue
Tour Duration And Additional Info
* This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
* Confirmation of this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
* Tour is operated in English and Japanese
* Tour is operated in rain or shine
* Child prices are applicable for children aged 14 years and under.