Enjoy a day away from Manhattan and journey to the ever-popular Hamptons on Long Island. You will also have the opportunity to explore Sag Harbor, the quaint 300 year old seaside village. Your day is complete with a visit to the Tanger Outlets in Riverhead.
You will depart New York through the borough of Queens, leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. You'll begin to appreciate why the rich and famous chose to make Long Island their own personal playground when the scenery transforms from tall buildings to magnificent landscaping and gorgeous flowers in the springtime.
Your first stop will be at Riverhead, where you will enjoy a typical country breakfast (not included), then continuing East, you pass the Long Island Duck before arriving to the famous Southhampton - home to residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman and Steven Spielberg. This is definitely the place to see and be seen!
You will start your tour strolling down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical area the harbor and along Ocean Drive, passing some of the homes of the rich and famous along the way. After you have had your fill of the rich and famous, you will continue to Sag Harbor, a picturesque and quaint town that invites its visitors to enjoy its unique atmosphere. Take your time to tour the harbor and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
After lunch (not included) you will head west towards the Tanger Outlets where you will receive mall goodies and then explore the stores - find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the late afternoon you will depart west for an evening arrival in New York City.
Address: Tour departs near Grand Central Station
Tour Duration And Additional Info
* Professional tour guide
* Transportation is in a 15 passenger van or a full-sized bus
* Tote Bag and Coupons at Tanger Outlets
* Gratuities (optional)
* Food and drinks
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and Conditions
* If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
* If you cancel between 8 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 70 per cent cancellation fee.
* If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 per cent cancellation fee.