Tour Sex and the City Hotspots
Follow in the fancy footsteps of Carrie and Co. as they conquer New York City! Drink where they drink, shop where they shop, and gossip where they gossip.
Over 40 locations on the tour, including:
- Shop at The Pleasure Chest where Charlotte bought her 'Rabbit'
- Have a cupcake at the bakery where Miranda stuffed cupcakes into her mouth
- Stop at a bar used on Sex and the City
- Visit the church where Samantha meets "The Friar"
- Go on location to the gallery in SoHo where Charlotte worked
- See the furniture store where Aidan designs his tables and chairs
- Get a sneak peek of Sex & the City movie locations
- Get the behind-the-scenes scoop on the show
There will be three step-off points on the tour.
Please note: This tour follows the content of the series and might not be appropriate for all ages.
Tour departs in front of the Pulitzer Fountain by the Plaza Hotel (on 5th Avenue, between 58th and 59th Streets)
Look for the tour guide holding a blue flag.
Sex and the City and all related characters are the property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainmet, Sex and The City Productions, Inc., Home Box Office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. On Location Tours, Inc. and NewYorkCity.com, Inc. are in no way associated with the aforementioned companies. This content is assumed to be within the realm of the Public's Right of "Fair Use" and no copyright infringement is intended.