See New York in style as you cruise the streets on a private tour of the big apple in a safari style, brand-new modern Jeep Wrangler SUV. Your guide is an experienced and knowledgeable native New Yorker who will show you the sites of New York City on a sightseeing tour with a maximum of only four participants.
Your New York City Jeep SUV Tour starts in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the city's most influential residents. Get great views of Manhattan's famous skyline when you cross the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
• The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
• SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
• TriBeCa, an exclusive neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
• South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
• The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
• The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
• Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
• Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Private jeep SUV tour with expert guide/narration
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and beverages
This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the operator needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
Terms and Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
Tour Cost And Tickets
Adult: from $125
Child: from $95
Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 12 years.
This tour is not suitable for infants aged 2 years and under.
Address: Greenwich Village
Tour Duration And Additional Info
Daily, except Saturday
8:15pm (not available Friday)
Hotel pickup is available if you are staying at a hotel in Manhattan located below (south of) 23rd Street. Please enter the name and address of your hotel at time of booking and call at least 48 hours prior to tour commencement to re-confirm your pickup time and hotel.
The tour ends back where it started in Greenwich Village. You may choose, however, to get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.