Take to the Manhattan skies for an exciting helicopter tour of New York City. Your flight takes you over Ground Zero and past the Statue of Liberty, and offers magnificent views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Yankee Stadium.
On this New York Helicopter Flight you will have a bird's-eye view of New York's skyline, followed by fantastic photo opportunities of the Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor, the Verrazano Bridge, the financial district and Ground Zero. Next, your flight turns around and heads back over Manhattan to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, Chrysler and Met Life Buildings.
Enjoy majestic views of Central Park on your way to once-in-a-lifetime views of many of New York's other historic landmarks. See Yankee Stadium, Grant's Tomb, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, George Washington Bridge and more as you fly over Manhattan.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city from a unique perspective you will not soon forget.
* Helicopter tour
* Local taxes
* Gratuities (optional)
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* (USD27.50) Fuel and security surcharge (payable direct)
Address: Pier 6 Heliport
Tour Duration And Additional Info
* Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* Wheelchair accessible
* Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
* Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.